You must pair your Equil JOT pen with your PC or Mac OS device in order to use it on Equil NOTE.
1) Flip over the magnetic cover on the bottom of your receiver.
2) Turn off the receiver by clicking the Reset button on the bottom right corner.
3) Set your Bluetooth mode to iOS, on the bottom left corner.
4) Hold down the power button on your receiver for a few seconds until Bluetooth LED starts to blink rapidly.
5) Go to Settings>Bluetooth on your iOS device
6) Select Equil-Jot-xxxxxx on your Bluetooth Devices list.
7) Once your Equil JOT PEN is connected to your iOS device, the Bluetooth LED on your receiver will start blinking slowly.
8) Run your Equil Note App.
9) You will see that your Equil JOT PEN is connected to your device, and the Bluetooth LED will stop blinking completely.
10) Calibrate, and you are ready to use Equil JOT.
Please refer to the Manual in your App Setting>Help>Pen instructions for connecting Equil JOT to you iOS device.
* Make sure to go through bluetooth pairing process each time you switch the devices you are using with Equil JOT *