I'm Lucy. I got a equil smart pen as a b-day gift.
I synced the receiver successfully with my ipad mini retina. But it says in the app and pen instructions that I have to manually sync my pen to the ipad mini retina, because it doesn't recognize it automatically.
I have now idea how to do this, since it doesn't explain anywhere on the instructions that come with the apps, how to manually sync the pen. It only shows how to sync the receiver.
Can you assist me with this asap?
it's driving me nuts already. It was supposed to make my life easier, not harder...
Looking forward to your reply, asap.
Happy belated birthday!
We are happy to hear that you received the equil SMARTPEN as a gift, but are sorry that you are having difficulty getting started with your new gift. Hopefully I’ll be able to get you back on track in no time.
Please follow the Bluetooth connection (sync) steps below:
1) Flip over the magnetic cover on the bottom of your receiver.
2) Restart your iPad and reset the equil SMARTPEN by pressing the Reset button at the bottom right corner of your receiver.
3) Make sure “iOS<→ Others” switch at the bottom of receiver is selected according to iOS.
4) Hold down the power button on your receiver for a few seconds until Bluetooth LED starts to blink rapidly. Make sure to confirm at this step that the Bluetooth LED starts to blink rapidly.
5) Go to Settings>Bluetooth on your iOS device
6) Select equil-xxxxxx on your Bluetooth Devices list.
7) Once your equil SMARTPEN is connected to your iOS device, the Bluetooth LED on your receiver will start blinking slowly.
8) Run your equil Note App.
9) You will see that your equil SMARTPEN is connected to your device, and the Bluetooth LED will stop blinking completely.
10) Calibrate, and you are ready to use your equil SMARTPEN.
Please do contact our Support team at email@example.com if you have any with the Bluetooth connection process or if you have any additional questions.